November 22, 2021
La Banda dei Bandi: ESoDoc 2022
ESoDoc – European Social Documentary is an 8-months long training initiative for documentary film professionals who want to improve their storytelling and co-creative skills, to broaden the potential of their documentary and new media project gaining access to a larger market.
ESoDoc 2022 APPLICATION DEADLINE:
FEBRUARY 9, 2022 extended: FEBRUARY 22, 2022
What we offer:
• 8 months of intense project-development process through 4 phases (online and residential)
• dedicated and passionate active professionals as trainers
• ongoing project development focused on the use of new diversified storytelling techniques for various formats and platforms
• hands-on workshops to increase your ability to analyse, reach and impact your target audience through the most suitable media
• a co-creative environment where you will experiment with the other participants and the experts on the development of your project
ESoDoc will help you in developing your storytelling skills to turn your topic into an original and compelling story to engage your audience and bring change to our societies.
You will strengthen your abilities to tell stories through innovative, audience-centred, collaborative and interdisciplinary techniques, becoming a creative and active part of the evolving market.
More information ￼ ￼ ￼ ￼
ESoDoc 2022 is composed of 4 phases, taking place online and residential:
• Phase 1 (residential): May 2022
• Phase 2 (online): July+August, 2022
• Phase 3 (residential): October, 2022
• Phase 4 (online): from October onwards
The format and dates of the workshop are subject to change also according to the development of the COVID-19 crisis.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
ESoDoc is designed for authors, directors and creative producers who are willing to dedicate time and energy in the creative development process during the training, who want to approach their project from different angles and explore new forms and new formats of audiovisual production. We welcome also other media professionals such as journalists, communication designers, programmers, NGO communication responsible, etc.
MEET US AT IDFA!
Heidi Gronauer (ESoDoc Head of Project) and
Sabine Bubeck-Paaz (ESoDoc Head of studies) will be attending IDFA – International Documentary Festival Amsterdam in the following days:
• Heidi Gronauer: November 20–23 – (email@example.com – +39 347 9661272)
• Sabine Bubeck-Paaz: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our offices at: E: email@example.com T: +39 0471 302030
Video: Project brought to ESoDoc 2017 by Mina Keshavarz: The Art of Living in Danger